Monday 1 July 2024

1-7-2024 diuretic -incontinence- and there weapon and punishmet

27-7-2024


26-7-2028 5-49pm
I saw someone on the TV that made me realiset how much contempt they have for me it was two men who had a fight the winner peed over the looser
this is what they do to me ever time I go to the loo
today I have got through 5 pads and two lots of pants and knickers and pants 
ever day they ask me to take down this post it is not going to happen






the nurse came to day and was pleased that my legs had gone down




I should have been losing weight ever day because I have stuck to the plan
they have been targeting my bladder for year and now it is lazy even with all the water pills I am on I can not go unless they make me pee.
when they do make me pee they take great joy in making me wet myself 
18-7-2024
THERE MURDER PLAN

my weight records do not make sense 
I am only aloud 2 liters of fluid a day the next 
morning I have to weight my self to see how much
weight I have lost some days I am putting on pounds 
yet I am peeing through out the day because they targted
my bladder through out the day and night until I can not pee 

this is why they needed me to stick to the water plan 


they are still not making me pee because they see it as a joke
and away to murder me 

I must be the only person who can not pee and need diuretic to make them pee 
and because they have targted my bladder for years can not go unless they target me
so they make me make it look like I have wet my self by targeting me with a weapon
that dose this 
I am looking for the name of this weapon

   3-7-2024 Yesterday I had an hair appointment and before I went down they wet my pants 
so I did not change them they kepe shooting me with there liquid and when I got up from the hair dress hair she noticed it was damp and told Rose that I had wet myself and she said that I could not help it because I ws having trouble with my kidneys 
They wanted to embarrass me what they have not understood when you get to this age people have sympathy for you because one day they will find themselves in the same situation hoping it will never happen to them 














these are the pads I use hold 1408ml of fluid which show you how much the empty 
my bladder as I am getting through 5 pads some day
and yet I am not not losing weigh 

on the 30 -7-2024 it was 19st 6lb
on the 1-8-2024 it was 20st 6bl
on the 2-7-2024 it was 20st 10lb
on the 3-7-2024 it was 20st 1lb

the nurse dose not understand why my weight is up and down like it is 












































 

No comments:

Post a Comment