Tuesday 2 December 2003

12-6-16- Letter to Hogan Howe - The metropolitan police and rape -


The office of  the metropolitan police have been doing this to me for years - I have videos and other photos that I can not put on this blog - I believe one day they will have to answer for what they have done to other people and me, 
the woman on duty at 03-46 has just said she did not think it was that painful they say it about ever pain they cause me and then turn it put - I will put a time and date ever time they dot his to me and 
re post it because when the day comes the worst offends will be found out 
I wonder if they ever think about how this will effect there families when the truth comes out 
families do not get over this kind of thing in the cause of a generation it takes two or three at least - 




listing rapes by time and date by Metropolitan police offices 





11-6-16-1815
                                                


1815 /1816 


12-6-16-1816

No comments:

Post a Comment