Monday 31 December 2001

13-3-16-Letter to Hogan Howe - 5 A day the NHS and childish behaviour

The NHS recommend that you have five a day (wonder how many of us manage that not me ) what I do know is that they would not give you position size that would make you go to the loo all day 
When I have even the smallest piece of fruit they rejoice and target my bowlers until some time I dehydrate - I have made booze fruit and half a plumb and the next day has been taken up with sitting on the loo - there other childish behaviour is to see how much loo roll I use 
I do not sit eating fruit all day and never have 
what will happen if they keep doing this is I will end up with a laze bowl as people do who use pills to make them go and then take stuff to make them stop 


I never eat more then one piece of fruit a day 




13-3-16-0226

while i was talking they shot me in the mouth


13-3-16-0504

No comments:

Post a Comment