Thursday 2 January 2003

16-3-16- Letter to Hogan Howe let us not for get I have pic of your fool and some more then once




think I made this in 2007 
I know it was victory station and I recognised the policeman 


they were targeting me all the time I was sitting in the station wonder who else they targeted - I us hope there was no body with a bad hart or having a baby 


2007
                                             

I know this is not a good pic but I have him in other location


2007
they were targeting this man god know why- I could tell by the way he was moving his feet 
                                                 



15-3-16-2321
                                           

                                                                             


15-3-16-2323
                                               

                                                                                             


                                                                                  15-3-16-2324
               


15-3-16-2326
                                               

                                                                                   

                                                                           15-3-16-2328



15-3-16-2330


                                                                                   


                                                                                     










No comments:

Post a Comment