Monday 31 December 2001

18-10-16- letter to Hogan Howe - time 02-41 going to the hospital







my neck is so uncomfortable that I have to keep tilling my head back and kind of stretch it

when I am in bed it is hard to find a position that my neck is happy in I feel as though I am chocking all of the time. as I am writing this they are targeting me neck (time 02:46) 
what I am going to do is go to the hospital and have my neck looked at -I need to know what is swelling and get it documented -  I have done this before I just get a taxi the last time they targeted the back of my neck and they found swelling this time I have pic just need it on my medical records 
They tried some thing new it was like a burning sensation and when I remarked on it they wanted to know howI knew easy there weapons can be felt on any level if they weren't they would not be any good would they, 













No comments:

Post a Comment