Tuesday 2 December 2003

19-6-16- Letter to Hogan Howe - to ill to post yesterday


yesterday they kept me on the loo most of the day under the heading of there fun - what they do when they do this is make me  dehydrated - they did once before and i ended up in hospital and they had to put me on a drip 

last week they targeted my chest until they caused me to have some kind of bad chest and then when I got in to bed and tried to sleep they made me cough my hart up under the heading of fun - that is what they have said all week we just did it for a bit of fun

when they do this I ask them what they think they have archived they never reply 

the other thing they did is target my tummy while my sister was hear and I had to run to the loo so I blamed it on this medicine so they had to stop as you can see I have not taken much of it - yesterday I took 2 teaspoonful and did not get it til Friday 

This medicine was not to blame




19-6-16-0003



                                                                               19-6-16-0005
                                                                                   

                                                                          19-6-16-0006
                                                                               
                                                                        19-6-16-0007

19-6-16-0008


19-6-16-0009


19-6-16-0010


19-6-16-0225

                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment