Tuesday 2 December 2003

25-7-16-Letter to Hogan Howe time 02-56 why are the woman worse then the men

I have to for a blood test tomorrow and to pick up the shoe's that have been made for me- it has taken quite a while to get to this stage for one reason or another I should have picked them up back in April and then they started on my leg and caused me to have fluid and I could not get any  thing on my feet to go out in + the nurse was coming ever day to dress them -  because they have not stopped causing me pain to my legs they are very swollen again and there is a build up of fluid 
I went to bed at just after 10pm and turn the light of just after midnight and the man and woman on duty have been causing me extreme pain to keep me awake god knows why - they are targeting my groin and I have a scare there so it is real sore they will not be happy n'til they have made it bleed and them it will be 'we never ment to do it ' they sound like 6 year old who have been caught with there finger in the biscuits tin 
why are the woman worse then the men 

25-7-16-2252



25-7-16-2253










No comments:

Post a Comment