Tuesday 2 December 2003

8-3-16-Letter to Hogan Howe


I fell a sleep in the chair while watching the TV and went to bed when I woke up - they then started waking me up ever on the hour for no other reason they they can - some time they do it to see who can make me make the most videos so I did not make any 
I know in the past they have run a book on different things so  wonder if they have a book going on who can get me up the most 
one day they will have to answer for what they have done 
in the morning they wake me 1 hour before the alarm goes of and spend that time causing me pain to try and make me get up my golden rule is I do not get up until my alarm goes off 
this morning the man on duty said ' I thought we were training her with the pain '  this is not the first time it has been said only the last time who ever said add if we can't train and old woman what Chance do we have with any one else 
it is about time they realised they wee sold a pup and ask for there money back or was it sale and no return 

your weapon are as effective as this little darling would be as a guard dog


the way to train a dog is with kindness and reward 
how to get the best out of people is with kindness reward





all the shouting in the world will not get you what you want 






7-3-16--2202



8-3-16-0504




No comments:

Post a Comment