Wednesday 31 December 2003

11-9-17 Letter to Cressida Dick - babies and worried offices

This is my beautiful great niece who I went to see on Saturday while I and other people were holding her the Metropolitan police under the command of Cressida Dick targeted ever one in my niece  who was visiting 

yesterday the office on duty spent all day saying that when I posted they were been punished for what they had done the day before and only wanted to be charged with what they have done 
I find this hart warming as they now understand that one day some one will come for them and for my part I now they will turn on each other like a pack of wolves if I were them I would start putting on a stab jacket they are going to need it I have to add that some time ago one of them said they would turn Queens evidence if they were arrested 




born the 4-9-17 


when these pics were taken it was raining and the sun would not have been at the front of the house at that time so what caused these bright lights 

I have other pics from that day showing everyone been targeted but at the moment can not share because I find them very upsetting 






9-9-17-2229






No comments:

Post a Comment