Wednesday 31 December 2003

12-3-18 etter to Cressida Dick - pyeongchang 2018


12-3-18 time 12-06
there new plan,
I have been going to bed early because I can not keep my eye open and fall asleep straight away, what they then do is wake me up after an hour or so and cause me extreme pain to keep me awake one of the men said this week that I owed them time because I had been asleep before midnight,
they have been causing me extreme pain to my right should blade for one reason or another yesterday it was because I asked another question on what do they know, and right now the woman on duty is causing me as much pain as she can because she wants to watch they TV and I had turned it off having fallen asleep with it on, 
One of the thing that has all so been said is 'if we had trained her we could have had any program we wanted on and she would have had to watch them' 
the other night I watch the games because I am hooked on the curling I just wish there were more of it, 
this morning when I put out my washing they caused pain to my hips and I had a job to get back in if they do and I fall of the step I will end up in hospital and who ever was on duty said they had all ways done this to me that is a lie because I have never had a washing line until I moved hear, 





No comments:

Post a Comment