Wednesday 31 December 2003

17-8-18 Letter to Cressida Dick



17-8-18 time 1-24 am
I went to bed at 10pm and watched a bit of TV I had no soon got in to bed  and the men on duty targeted my tummy to make me pee they did this twice before 11-30 and then started targeting between my legs and are still doing so, so I have got up had a cup of coffee and will try and go back to bed at some stage 



I went for a blood test yesterday and it came back all clear I am still waiting to have the hart test thing but they have a back log so how long I will have to wait I do not know - this comes under the heading of if any thing happens in the mean time send for any ambulance  if they were to stop targeting my hart I would not be concerned 
I did a sill thing and deleted my blue tooth out of its little box it took me two days to find it and have now pined it so I do not lose it again - the thing is I don't know how I did so must be more careful and I have got the printer working as well hope this means I am getting better at putting things to right not something I would put money on

No comments:

Post a Comment