Wednesday 31 December 2003

18-8- 18 Letter to Cressida Dick - I have a broken hart because of them


18-9-18 time 9-28am 
look at my post about SARA Ltd 
when they use it you wake up in shock
I went to the doctor yesterday and she told me my hart was not working on the left side for months they have been targeting my hart ever time I lay on my left side - you will have to take my word for this but as one of the officer on duty said yesterday this is not a case of deleting one video it is week and it will make us look guilty 
I am now waiting for another appointment to go back to the hospital for more test because they are not sure what has cause it 

when they target my hart it feels like this and I have to fight for breath

taken last night when they target my hart it all so makes my hernia swell up as well
the whole of my tummy is swollen because they target all of the time 


4-11-16



12-6-14



9-10-08


No comments:

Post a Comment