Wednesday 31 December 2003

9-11-8- Letter to Cressida Dick - medical programs are to help us to recognise our own symptons

9-11-18 time 9-42am the woman on duty has just said she is sorry for what they have done in the night while doing what they did in the night in the way of targeting my private part and legs 


Medical program are to help us recognise our own symptoms and not give fools with weapons an excuse to use them on innocent people 



doctors behind close door channel 5 
this Doctor told an old lady this week she may have lupus and because there weapons can make you hot or cold they decide they could get away with making my feet cold until they were like blocks of ice so went to bed the rest of me was warm 

I want this man as my doctor he is kind and caring 






No comments:

Post a Comment