Saturday 30 November 2002

19-4-2020 letter to Cressida Dick - I can thread a needle

19-4-2020 time 10-11 am 
for year they have targeted my eye and I have had a job seeing a needle let alone threading one of late all though they are still targeting them in the night when they make me get up to pee they have turned it down the pain they cause and because I could not find my needle threader I tried to thread the needle with out one and did it 

I am off my sister has just phoned to say she is bring me some home cooking and she has had this blood cronavirus I have not seen her since February she is stating in the car and I am going to sit by the door  - I was the first person to see when she was born and looked after her a lot as I did all my brother's and sister's 
I all ways feel it should me that gets any thing that is going around and not them because it make me feel that I am not looking after them as I should I am so thank full she is still with me



18-4-2020- 1658




19-4-2020 -0843




No comments:

Post a Comment