Wednesday 31 December 2003

6-6-18 - Letter to Cressida Dick - Prim objective

6-6-18 time 08-40
there are two woman on duty and ever time |I put my legs on the chair they target them so I have to put them down - I have had to go on water pill because my legs are so full of fluid. 
In the morning I am taking 8 steroid and 1 antibiotic and the water pill as soon as I have taken them they target my tummy so I do a number 2 in hopes that I get know befit from them
I have been taken these pills since 27-5- and they should have worked by now 
my breathing has been so bad I have had trouble convincing doctor that I have never smoked in fact my sister told the doctor I have never smoked so they can not work out why this is on going - The fact is they have targeted my chest all through this because they saw a woman on one of the hospital programs died with specs and as there prim objective was to see how long I would live and that was back in 2004 -one officer said that I had out lived my welcome and he wanted me off the there books,
they all so keep saying they can not give in to me and I do not know what they mean by this as I have never asked them for any thing only to leave me alone. they then say if they do this all there hard work and money they have spent would have been for nothing 
when they say they wanted to see how long I would live what they are in fact saying is how long it would take to murder me 






my legs are 26inch in some parts 

they have been trying to cause a sore on my foot 



No comments:

Post a Comment