Saturday 31 December 2005

00000AZZ) Halifax Hospital eye operration


pre op examination



these videos were made when I went for the pre op examination





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the way home 3-11-08






the video below was made the night before I had my op




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in hospital














 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
they cared nothing for the other people on that ward they could not have known how sick they were



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------








--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this video shows the kind of smoke bombs the use


you will need to kind of tap your way through this video or you miss the smokebombs




below this is a pic of a smoke bomb and  when you look at the video of me in hospital you can see faint traces of it in the mask, I have other videos with this colour in it






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what I am trying to do is show how long they have been targeting my eye for


this is the first eye video I can find and I think it was taken late 2006




 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



25-12-07 -0036



 



----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tried to depicted what there pain and sensation feel like, the one thing they have in common is they make you want to clean your eyes all of the time, this sounds disgusting but I can not help doing - I lick my finger and wipe my eye to get some relief  










No comments:

Post a Comment