Wednesday 1 February 2006

19-Brough. East Yorkshire 14 November 2006 acoustic weapons

Because they targeted me so much I had to tell the agency that a family member was ill 


my bedroom was the two windows on the left

the drive to this property was real long and it was well out of the near by village they would have had to have sat in a van all night and if that was the case they would not have been seen by man or beast 

68
                                       




69
this was the first time they used the weapon that goes  through you 
in this video I am telling my self to be brave 
                                       

     




I do have another video regarding this weapon it is in the label weapons that could have been use on me 





                                     



                                         




No comments:

Post a Comment