Thursday, 2 February 2006

22- 2006 Stockton on Tees - the clue is in the lights and projectile coming from?

the work list was given to me by the agency that I worked for at the time 
I started making videos because of the noise that followed me around, I did ask other people if they could hear it and all said no, at first I thought it was tinnitus but you can not record tinnitus 



7
video



10
they were targeting my leg so I could not swallow they still do this to keep me away the only thing is I fall a sleep now because I have not had a good night sleep for years 

video



12

video





13
video







                                       projectile coming from?  to me they look like smoke bombs

                                                      stop at 0024 to see the projectile
                                            


17
video




No comments:

Post a Comment