Thursday 2 February 2006

22- 2006 Stockton on Tees - the clue is in the lights and projectile coming from?

the work list was given to me by the agency that I worked for at the time 
I started making videos because of the noise that followed me around, I did ask other people if they could hear it and all said no, at first I thought it was tinnitus but you can not record tinnitus 



7




10
they were targeting my leg so I could not swallow they still do this to keep me away the only thing is I fall a sleep now because I have not had a good night sleep for years 





12







13








                                       projectile coming from?  to me they look like smoke bombs

                                                      stop at 0024 to see the projectile
                                            


17





No comments:

Post a Comment