Saturday 30 December 2006

the last month

 I have been very confused over the last month. I stopped posting because they were been so vicious and spiteful 

I know I can not make them stop but thought if I did not post they might just stop it just made matter worse.

I then thought if I said I was willing to put up with a certain amount of pain it would appease them but things have gone from bad to worse 

hear are a few time line from the last month

when I try to write any thing in the night they target my eye s it makes it hard for me some time I do not get the spelling right or what I am trying to say, I all so am dyslexic so I have all was found doing this very hard 























































































 










                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment