Sunday 4 December 2005

Brearleys solicitors


                                                                         Batley

in 2008 I went to Brearleys for help I went to them  because they said they took on case against the police, it was in January, as soon as I went in to the office I knew the police were there by the way the girls were with me who were on the desk.
As you go in to the office the desk was on the right side, I had to go up the stairs to the office, at the top of the stairs as an office to my left, I looked through the door and saw a policeman I had seen before, the person who I was seen was in the office straight ahead, he told me he could not help me and I left


                                                                    7-1-08

No comments:

Post a Comment