Saturday 31 December 2005

73 Hogan Howe 13-4-14

                             
                                                                     12-4-14- 2241
went to bed early because the noise was so loud and it distracts me and make me want to sleep






13-4-14- 2246





13-4-14- 0319






4-1-08 -0130
I wish I could explain ever thing that is going on in my videos but I can't it is so frustrating when you know some thing and can not prove it, I am thinking of the weapons they use I know they have weapons that we do not know about and I know that some are nano the working on a teaser fit on a penny 







 all I can tell you about the object on the right hand side is that it is not an earring I never go to bed in earrings









                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment