Friday 4 December 2015

106 Letter to Hogan Howe - anger

to day I went to look after my sister dog who has been very ill, they and by they I mean the officer of the Metropolitan  police, they spent all day targeting my tummy to make me go to the loo so I would have to go up the stairs they then targeted my knees and legs making it all most impossible to get back down again each time they turned the pain up a little more they said it was a test to so how well I could get up and down the stairs, 
a while a ago I was going down the stairs from my flat and one of them said if I broke my neck falling down them it would be the end of there problems 

I wonder how many people are found dead each year at the bottom of stairs like this 


to say that I am 

ANGRY is an understatement and will be 

for some time 



22-5-14-0041





22-5-14-0315



22-5-14-0527
                                                

                                                                             


                                                                      11-5-14-2106


                                                                               






No comments:

Post a Comment