Friday 4 December 2015

136 letter to Hogan Howe what the pain looks like 16-6-14


these photos were taken on Saturday and Sunday 14 and 15 of this month 
what I need to find out is how much pressure it take to burst some one blood vessels 

what I do is keep taking a close up of the place they are targeting, they were all so targeting my neck at the same time 









i did it a second time to see if I could get better shots and they were completely different 







below is the point of entry in to my hart and lungs 




this is how my neck look when they are trying to strangle me 





below is the point of entry and it feels as though if someone is trying to strangle you it is hard to get your breath, if there were someone stood with there hands around your neck you could fight them off all I can do is stretch my neck


these were taken on the 16-6-14 they caused me pain to stop me posting the above 











No comments:

Post a Comment