Friday 4 December 2015

159 the thrill and excitement the get from causing pain ( eye and blood)

a few days ago I posted a photo of my eye and ever since the all the officer who have come on duty have tried to recreate the same shocking effect - it is as though they are trying to outdo each other,
they targeted me this morning and I took a photo and the officer on duty was so disappointed by them he continued to target me and in the end I went to bed and fell asleep, this is the result of there handy work
                I will not be posting an more shots of my eye because they get off on it to much
                                   it is like listening to children playing a violent video game


                                                      this is what they are trying to recreate
                                                           this is what I call a luck shot    

there first attempt 


there second attempt



No comments:

Post a Comment