Friday 4 December 2015

160 letter to Hogan Howe 8-7-14-


ALL THE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN YESTERDAY
THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL GIVING ME A GOOD GOING OVER 
these white dot and lines are caused by their weapon when they are attacking me
the inside of my leg you can see the bruise that go around my leg as a result of the pain caused 
causing pain to bring someone down does not work after the first 24 hours after that they may as well go home - the same goes for each knew pain they cause,
UPDATE AT 12-17 I have been to my sister for coffee and they caused me as much pain  as they could- sometimes they will not let me get up out of my chair , I can see me having to phone for an ambulance to come and rescue me






top of my leg



my wrist



my neck yesterday



7-7-14-2304




7-7-14-2316



8-7-14-0156




8-7-14-0345
I have had a dreadful night at the hands of the man and duty who were on duty last night they woke me up god knows how many times to cause me pain and I could hear the glee in there voice when I could not move and I think one of them called me a bitch I hold my hands up tp this
when they started this I told them that they should never piss off a left wing bitch and that they should not take me on because they did not know what they were getting












No comments:

Post a Comment