Sunday 4 December 2005

185 Letter to Hogan Howe 11-9-14- my cooker

they have targeted my cooker so much that the white enable is coming of this cooker is not very old I brought the first on in 2005/6 and this is my third when I can get out I am going to Curry's to see if I can get a copy of the bill as I can not find mine, they have been targeting the cook to burn ever thing,

11-9-14- 




10-9-14-2334





my cooker I have spent a lot of money replacing cookers and fridges because they target them 
the latest thing is my tents which I was using to try and contract any muscle damage they were doing to my leg 
they are just spiteful and mean spirited  people 
why the cook because when I visit people I like to take them some thing I have made, they have tried to remove ever thing form my life that gave me pleasure the car and going out been the last thing they can take from me 




















No comments:

Post a Comment