Sunday 4 December 2005

194 Letter to Hogan Howe 21-9-14 your mistakes

you have made so many mistakes it is hard to where to start,  the first was when I was on the boat and one of your office said that I should think my self luck that it was you doing this because you knew how far to go, and the second was my guess a young officer saying that when you work for the Met you have kudos and that his warrant card could get him any think he wanted 
I have all ways Wonder if  is any thing in your rules about the corruption of young office who have suits that are just a little to large for them, brought to make a small lad look bigger, 
he was buzzing when me and Chris went for a take away at the Chines on Davis Estate , he was going to buy one when he was told they were eating in the pub the pub been the Tiger Mouth

21-9-14-0006



21-9-14-0009




21-9-14-0011







No comments:

Post a Comment