Sunday 4 December 2005

199 Letter to Hogan Howe you need a new plan

Hogan Howe you need a new plan because the one you have is not working and never will, you no that and I no that if I were you I would beat a retreat, causing me pain will never make me take down my blog or utube I am afraid it is back to the drawing board for you
when  this started in 2004 I told your office not to take me on because you truly did not no what you were getting you should have listened and done your home work - you can not say you did not know what I was like before you started this, 
I am thinking about the day in social security office in Chatham when I took them on after I found a young woman crying outside because they would not give her any money and had taken her child allowance book not only did they give it back to her but had to stop making her pay the loan her x partner had taken out to leave her, the man on duty was the one I call many coats 
all of out lives the 99% have to fight injustices of all kinds thank god we are getting better at it 

I DO NOT FORGIVE 
I DO NOT FORGET
EXPECT ME TO FIGHT ON


25-9-14-1606



25-9-141731




26-9-14-0046







26-9-14-0048






26-9-14-0050






No comments:

Post a Comment