Sunday 4 December 2005

261 Letter to Hogan Howe 7-12-14 my plans are coming together what about you

I am looking in to my family history and it is complected - my granddad was a bigamist  and used different names- He married late in life and we knew that family as the children he had were more or less the same age as me and my brother and sister and we spent the summer holiday together, from 1955 on wards he was settled it is before that date I am trying to find out about, he was a coal miner and worked as one until he was in his 70,s  to keep his young family -in his younger days he was a boxer, I am now waiting for the library to send for some newspaper articles and I just hope they give me a bit more info 


7-12-14-0121




7-12-14-0123




7-12-14-0353







No comments:

Post a Comment