Sunday 4 December 2005

300 Letter to Hogan Howe - YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED 22-1-15-

For the last few days they have been targeting my eyes for all the time I am a wake, they have all so targeted under my bust and my toes and legs they have been relentless, what they keep saying is if I take down ever thing they will stop, I have taken thing down before when they have said they will leave my eye alone and they lied,
A little while ago one of the men on duty said ' I can tell her quite catalogue we we are going to do this to her until she is on her death bed so she might as well take it all down ' why would I want to do that and let them of the hook, they have said right from the start that they were for life and to prove a point they have target me 24 hours a day 7 day a week for years, 
the other thing they keep saying is that I do not beg them - why would I it would only turn them on even more then it dose all ready,
Now if I was a young thing with a life in front me telling me my life would return to normal might mean some thing,  As it stands because of them I walk with a stick and my eye are so damaged they will never return to what they were now my hands are going because they have target them relentless and I do have videos to prove this, As it is I am not a young thing and they can not wave a wand and return my life to what it was, because they have lied and lied and lied again there word like them is worthless,
and when some one say what she has to understand is that when we give our word we have the right to break it when ever we want they leave you no choice but to fight on until the sh-- hit the fan and when it dose they will not know which direction it is coming from-
when this started I told them 

DO NOT TAKE ME BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING
AND 
NEVER PISS OF A LEFT WINGED BITCH 
THEY SHOULD HAVE LISTEN
BECAUSE I DO NOT FORGET
I DO NOT FORGIVE
EXPECT ME











No comments:

Post a Comment