Sunday 4 December 2005

333 Letter to Hogan Howe 25-2-15- blood clots and pain



they are targeting my neck and it is not a muscle that is not effected - it is making me feel sick and I have an infection caused by them making my legs bleed so at the moment not feeling to good at all, it is not the first time they have done this me my neck only this time they keep asking each other if it will cause a blood clot, the office one duty said I could not prove I was at the Hospital on Monday, the thing is when the time comes's I will be be able to prove it, have to go back back on Monday for some more tests, 
My very good Doctor phoned me yesterday and told me not to worry as we were still waiting for the results of one of the blood test, and said he would send me some dressings for my leg 


the woman on duty at 08-19 has just targeted the other side of my neck and  when the pain first found me it remind me of a flower opening 

of cause it depends on what level they set the pain in the first place



this is a pic of my head just above my ear as you can see when they cause me pain in my neck it runs the full length of the vain 




25-2-15-0005



25 2 15-0006




25-2 15-0007




25-2-15-0214



25-2-15-0447















No comments:

Post a Comment