Sunday 4 December 2005

396 Letter to Hogan Howe 1-5-15-

I like watching 24 hours in A and E, they once saw someone who's leg was moving involuntary and the present ask why they were doing that when he had not hurt is leg, the doctor said they did they did not know why it happened but sometimes people in a lot of pain had leg movement, since then they have been trying to find a pain that is so bad it will make my legs move in the hope it will bring me down, 
wonder if they mean like they were doing in 2007/ 2008 if so been there done that,
I am fed up with been threatened by a bunch of  people who are no better then they should be, I did not start this they did and they are the only ones who can end it after all there are the ones with the weapon, if they don't want me to post I suggest with absolutely no respect what so ever   they take there f there dick and engaged there brains 
do you think after all these year of target me 24/7 that you can find a part of my body you have not cause extreme pain to.
when this started I told you not to take me on because you did not no what you were getting you should have listened 
I AM GOING SHOPPING TO DAY KEEP THEM NO HOPES OUT OF MY WAY BECAUSE I WILL GIVE THEM THEM A RIGHT HOOK IF I SEE THEM 
the last time I saw your ladies I told them to go before I lost it that was in Staples in Huddersfield when I was making poster's, have not see them 3 since 


I DO NOT FOR GET
I DO NOT FOR GIVE



1-1-07 0655



1-5-15-2348


2349




2350



No comments:

Post a Comment