Sunday 4 December 2005

399 Letter to Hogan Howe 5-5-15- Time machine Dr who expect me

they woke me with pain this morning but it did not go on as long,
 family trees and finding people you did not know about from the past is a wonderful thing to do and how the connection are made, doing the tree is easy the history is harder and I would say to any one who is thinking of doing it stop thinking  and start doing, ,
I think I have started doing mine because I want to find out where I get my strength from, my mum was a Strong woman and she said of me that I was the strongest woman she had ever known, finding the who is who is one thing but I would like to know about there lives what work they did and much more, saving for a time machine as I speak 


5-5-15-0111



5-5-15-0113




5-5-15-0115




No comments:

Post a Comment