Sunday 4 December 2005

422 Letter to Hogan Howe 28-5-15- the body may be week but the spirit is will

Have put in a bid for two ground floor flats so it is fingers x I have been in this flat since 2005 and have never had a day without pain while I have been hear, the other day they sent a shock wave through my head and then said all they had to do was wait until I was on the top of the steps and I would go down like a ton of bricks, what I say in my videos is nothing to what they do as I can make a video of the pain they cause me all day,  have faith that one day this will end up in a court and there will be Justice not only for me but the other people they are doing it to, They have said on occasion that they are easier to deal with then me because they do as they are told, I warned them in 2004 not to take me on they should have listened.
I have to say this morning I feel to the point of exhaustion keeping me awake at night and causing me pain all day will not get them what they want for one simple reason it dose effect my mind the body my be week but the spirit is willing 
I do not for give 
I do not for get

28-5-15-0021

28-5-15-0022


0023


28-5-15-0344

No comments:

Post a Comment