Sunday 4 December 2005

450 Letter to Hogan Howe 30 -6-15 pop up add are driving me mad

Lots of problems on my laptop and the worst thing is I do not no what I did wrong - it is taking so long to upload and in fact do anything so am feeling very frustrated with my self at the moment, This morning the screen was black with only a state up button showing found one thing that should not have been there so deleted it and then closed it down and go on, having my hair done to day my sister all have wonderful hair they wash and shake there head and it is job done me on the other hand well enough to say if I could afford a hair dress ever day it would look no better and they would be in the mad house 

3-6-15-2357



30-6-15-2358




30-6-15-2359




30-6-15-0000








No comments:

Post a Comment