Saturday 31 December 2005

467 Letter to Hogan Howe 22-7-15 -some ties you are remind on how luck you are

Turned on the radio and there was a lady been interviewed about her disability and how it had affected her life, and how she was still grieving for the life she had, I only listened to the last few moments of the program - what it made me realise is that when they have filled there boots I can get up and walk to the kitchen and put the kettle on and make a cup of tea even with the pain they cause me, when they have given me what they call a good going over it takes me time to come around and get my thought together but I can, it will be interesting to see what level of fitness I get if they ever just go away , I understand the grieving thing I have grieved for the person I was -  the boat I lived on and was so happy on and much more
this morning they were going to cause me pain to my head again but who ever is on duty decide it was not worth the effort as they achieved nothing guessing he will get a black mark against his name shame I can not ID him - I know some of them are worried about been blamed for what others are doing and they only want to be charged for what they have done - is the writing on the wall
                                                                 20-7-15-0023




20-7-15- 0024


                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment