Saturday 31 December 2005

955 Letter to Hogan Howe 5-9-15- tears and

Yesterday was dreadful they started on my back as soon as I got up and they have turned up the pain even more had breakfast and waited for the bus to come because I could not walk into the bedroom as I knew they would just cause me more pain, How I did my shopping with out ending up on the floor I do not know the pain they caused me was over whelming and the men on duty kept saying it was my fault that they were having to do what they are doing to me because I will not give in, They started this long before I ever started a blog and it was even worse then because not only were they doing my body all of the time but my head as well, there have been many occasion when I thought I would not make it through the night and there are still times I think that , I went to bed early last night because I had just had enough they woke me god no's how many time but I just could not come round enough to make videos 

4-9-15- 1857





No comments:

Post a Comment