Tuesday 2 December 2003

605 Letter to Hogan Howe 13-11-15 a pig of a day -


They say they are going to knock on my door and take my evidence and that they have evidence that I have committed a crime - I would like to remind them they did my police clearance when I need one a long with all the other places  I have lived - it makes me wonder why you have not used it to make me take down my blog
Hogan Howe hear this I am not afraid of you or the bunch of no marks you have employed when and if any of you ever grow a pair and knock on my door I will be waiting,

                                                        hear is the address 27  HD3 3XY and a map





                                                                         13-11-15-1925




13-11-15-1926




my eye 






                                                                     


                         



No comments:

Post a Comment