Thursday 2 January 2003

1-6-17 Letter to Hogan Howe -playing in to there hands




omegaresearchfoundation.org

1-6-17 yesterday they kept me in bed until 1pm and only stopped causing me pain because I had a phone call to say that my nephews were coming to so me 
they told me I had to get up and have my breakfast while they were causing me pain and if I did it once they would leave me alone they truly expected me to believe that 
I stayed in bed until the phone call but what it dose is give me time to think and decide they would never be able to get control of any kind 
I have all ways set the alarm clock and because of the helicobactet I need to eat at certain time so have now hand over the order of the day to the clock 
for some reason best known to them selves if I stop doing some thing they feel they have to punish me by targeting me my eyes if I then get up and do some thing they feel as if they are training me when all I want to do is my family tree or what ever 
I have never just sat and watched TV I use to knit or do needle work until they robbed me of my eye sight - now I go on the net when I feel like it - I miss doing needle work I as not stitch perfect but found it relaxing - 
so form to-day my new golden rule is I get up how ever much pain  they are causing me and get on with my day





they woke me up ever hour in the night to fill there boots 




omegaresearchfoundation omegaresarchfoundation

No comments:

Post a Comment