Sunday 1 December 2002

4-2- 2016 Letter to Cressida Dick regarding Brian Paddock was told that I knew |I was been followed


things I remember 
I worked in grange Over Sands 2 Christmas the first one the lady I was looking after and I were invited to Grathwaite for lunch on the way there the police office who was in the ambulance the day they sectioned me with drew money from the ATM at the co-op 
the police have used cards to pay for good and accommodation at ever place I have worked in and ever service station I have called in at and when some one asked me I can give them date when I was travailing home or to work and all can be cooperated by the people I have worked for 
I all so have the description of many more police offices 










this police man followed me on the day of my son funereal 
they were taking about Russians 
to my knowledge there were no Russian in Grange at the time and believe me they would not have gone unnoticed 


at the garden centre in Grange Over Centre


Grathwaites Hotel







No comments:

Post a Comment