Tuesday 31 December 2002

10-11-18- letter to Cressida Dick employs thugs and worse


10-11-18 time 8-56pm
had just got in to bed when the two men on duty started targeting my bottom
as they have done ever night for god knows how long they all so target my groin which are in the same state as under my bust 
how this woman can say that violent crime is on the decline when she is in charge of the largest gang of violent thugs this country has I do not know 
when they point there weapons at my private part it is rape -
if they were in an office and touched a woman there they would be had up for sexual harassment
how would they feel if someone raped there mother of 72 or there wife or daughter and said ' it dose not matter how much we turn it down she is not happy'
it is like a rapist going to court and saying I only raped her a Little bit because I did not ejaculate 
the man on duty right now has just side he did not know that I felt so strongly about what they were doing this is a lie 
to say I am upset and as mad as hell is an understatement 







No comments:

Post a Comment