Monday 8 December 2003

13-5-2019 Letter to Cressida Dick - nothing has changed

13-5-2019
they keep saying if I take it down they will leave me a lone this I know to be a lie 
as I have in the past taken things down and they then feel as if they have a won a point 
the post below tells you about Les Clifford 
until they stop causing me extreme pain these post will stay 
to get them down they need to go from midnight to midnight with out causing me pain and if they start again I will re post them 


they started of  last week  by causing pain to my back ever time I tried to 
thread my beads so I had to stop 
I told them if they did not leave me alone I would tell the world and his wife about Les Clifford 
the woman on duty then turned up the pain so I posted 

they then started causing me pain to my toe's to try and make me take it down and I refused 


to night the men on duty targeted my neck and not for the first time 
until I could not breath when they did this in the past I have gone in to shock 
to night I was gasping for air 
at the same time they were targeting my private parts 

it make you feel that some one is making a rope tighter 






No comments:

Post a Comment