Sunday 1 December 2002

5-5-2019 Letter to Cressida Dick - Les Clifford and me

5-5-2019 - nothing has changed same old same old been punished for some thing just wish I knew what it was - keep wondering what I did back in 2004 and can only think it was because I complained about the police office who was suppose to investigate my rape in 2003  but wanted me to say it was black men and not the white men they used to have me raped 
when I went back to bed last night I remember my friend Les Clifford 
I have knew Les from the age of 7 he and his brother were in the same class at the school they went to in Strood  Kent in them days he use to come for tea 
He was what you would have called a lovable rouge he did at one time have a scrap yard in Hoo it is just outside of Strood with another person, 
He was friends with someone I use to live with and that is how we got reacquainted 
Les was a drinker and a user of what ever and when he because shall we say emotional he would come around to see me and sleep on the sofa 
I am not good with date but when I was working at in the close Rochester an old people home  I will post the date when I sort it out I saw him in a pub called the Rendezvous with a policeman who later followed me and I would know him again as I would all those who have followed me 
mt memory works in a strange  way I can bring whole scenes to mind like a photo in my head I can not add to them or take way from them 
Is this how they knew of me before I moved to Uxbridge and did they think I knew some thing 
I never asked Les what he was up and any way he was all ways well out of it - in some ways he ways like a child 
I have been trying to work out when Les died it has to be between 2001 and 2004 I did not go to the funeral because I was working and could not get anyone to cover for me 
I use to look after old people in there own homes 






my son at his wedding    me and Alan and me and Les 




they started causing me pain in 2004 










wonder what they will say at the hospital 
have just had my eyes tested it will be interesting to see if there is any change 






No comments:

Post a Comment