Sunday 29 December 2002

15-11-2022 stupid is as stupid dose

15-11-2022 time 10-29am when I woke up this morning there was nothing no noise no voice and no pain or sensation I need a pee so went to the loo before I had even sat down they were targeting my bottom with the itch I then went and had a drink and went back to bed it was 6-44am the woman on duty said she wanted me to think they had gone away  what I thought was they had fallen asleep and it would take weeks for me to even start thing they had gone for good not a moment it time 
once I went back to bed she caused me pain to my back and to my chest around about my hart and lower back she said this was to make me get up and have a shower this did not happen I stayed in bed until 9am and she should no by now that I will never do as they say when they are causing me pain 
they cause me pain so they can fill there boots and for no other reason 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment