Monday 25 December 2006

24-11-2022 CONTENT WARNING

24-11-2022 time 9-32am I have post a video at the bottom because they keep targeting my leg with sensation the man in the video was just sitting like I was waiting for a bus they did not no him or if he had an medical conditions like his hart or what ever 




this a pad I had on yesterday I use them because when they rape me they make me bleed some time like this it is spots of blood at other times there has been a lot more 
the only reason I have posted this is to show other people what there yellow stuff looks like which is more clear on the other pad I have posted below 



the yellow streak show the length of there weapon
the pain they cause is some time unbearable
I have no choice but to put up with because if I didn't I would have had to get up at 5am to stop her raping me 







wonder what they saw in him that they did not like 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment