Thursday 2 January 2003

10-11-16- Letter to Hogan Howe - the word I was looking for is



The word I was looking for I think is challenge but am not sure and any way do not see it has a challenge I am not in competition  with my self - what I am trying to do is bring this to an end and have not found the way to do that yet - until then I have to  keep my self going the best way I can had I fallen against the wall I would be in hospital now and the woman on duty would be rubbing her hands  and unlike them I do not see it as a joke that has gone to far
The woman on duty woke me by putting a bolt through my hart I no by the way I wake up and she says the same thing ever time 'it is the easiest way of waking her) they all ready no that I am suffering from hart failure as they are the one who have caused it - you only target someone hart if you want them dead
                                                                                     




                                                                  10-11-16-0116





10-11-16-0017



10-11-16-0018


                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment