Sunday 30 December 2001

17--9-16- Letter to Hogan Howe Stop saying sorry



they can only say sorry when they have stopped and even then I could not forgive them as it would belittle what they have put me through 

one of the office said to day that causing me pain was getting them nothing and they keep saying they are sorry and thought I would except it with  grace. they say it just to take the Pee how can any one be sorry for some they have done while they are still doing and just say that I did except they were sorry what difference dose it make to me it dose not stop them or am I suppose to say it is OK what they are doing because they are sorry 
sorry dose not work for me esp when it is just aid to make me angry 









17-9-16-0011



17-9-16-0012



17-9-16-0013



17-9-16-0301



No comments:

Post a Comment