Monday 31 December 2001

29-10-16 letter to Hogan Howe - They have caused me to have hart failure





I had to phone the NHS help line to - day as my breathing got worse - they have done blood test as all ways and I do not have any infection but do have sight hart failure - this has been brought about by the metropolitan police and there weapons they have spent the last month targeting my hart and chest and because of this I have not been able to rest at night -
some night they  get me up ever hour and other nights it is more - so what have they achieved other then making themselves look like murders very little - what they are doing is pointless as it will not bring me down - they would be better employed packing there bags before they get arrested.














No comments:

Post a Comment