Monday 31 December 2001

31-10-16 Letter to Hogan Howe have they stopped -No




Yesterday I spent most of the day asleep, when I was awake they targeted  me and made remarks about my hart and asked each other how they felt about what they have done to me, I am suppose to think they care when all the time they are delighted after all there whole aim has been to see how long I would survive while they were doing this to me, when I got in to the ambulance it took 4minuiets for by breathing to clam down, when they target my neck they keep asking how I know they all ready know the answer to that question ever thing they say is to provoke a response out of me. They are still targeting my neck and chest, they are all so targeting my feet and legs, One of the men on duty said yesterday that I had no self pity or ever said why me what good would either of them do,    

   
30-10-16-2227





30-10-16-2228
                                                   

                                                                             
       


30-10-16-2229
                                             
                                               
                                                                                   




31-10-16-0016
                                             

                                                                           


31-10-16-0017
                                             

                                                                               


31-10-16-0331
                                                

                                                                                   

















No comments:

Post a Comment