Thursday 2 January 2003

3-34-16-Letter to Hogan Howe

They have caused me pain to my head all day the back of my neck is swollen and there are lumps in my head they never go completely in between attacks -
The lady next door has just popped in and they wanted me to lie to her about how I was feeling I told her I had to my head and left it at that 
What they are saying is they want to stop me from making a roast dinner - I had a Jacbs Ladder and they need slow cooking I put it in my slow cooker before I went to bed and it was cooked this morning so there is olny the veg to do - the woman on duty asked the man if they had stopped me yet -they are doing nothing I did not expect 

                                                         My brother in law gets them for me
                                                      under £5 for two and they taste wonderful


3-4-16-2354



3-4-16-2355



3-4-16-2356




3-4-16-0312




3-4-16-0313




3-4-16-1433





                               

No comments:

Post a Comment